WiFi Module 5 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band
Identical specifications to the original Hardkernel ODROID WiFi Module 5
Add dual-band 2.4/5GHz 802.11ac capability (plus other modes) with USB3.0/2.0 support to your ODROID or other SBC! Also compatible with Windows, Mac, Desktop Linux, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi and more with appropriate driver.
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN module with on-board 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Dual band antenna.
Android and Linux compatible with most SBCs.
- Realtek RTL8812AU chipset (ID = 0bda:8812)
- Dual-Band MIMO 2x2 Solution (11ac 2x2 MAC/BB/RF+PA)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band antenna
- USB 3.0 Super-Speed interface (Also compatible with USB2.0)
- LED for WiFi link activity and WPS status indicators
- 77 x 27.5 x 9.5 mm
- 14g weight
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN module with on-board 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Dual band antenna.
- ameriDroid primarily sourced this as it is one of the few WiFi USB modules compatible with Android on Pine64 SBCs.
- Identical in specifications to the discontinued Hardkernel WiFi Module 5, but this is not the official Hardkernel model (different plastic case and no ODROID branding).
- Systems with only a microUSB port available will need a USB OTG adapter cable to use this item.
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.