Shelly Plus i4 - WiFi 4 Digital Input Controller
WiFi-operated action and scenes activation device
Shelly Plus i4 allows you to manually activate or deactivate any created scene, run synchronized actions, or execute complex trigger scenarios. Enhanced with an extremely fast processor, Shelly Plus i4 will immediately command the execution and notification of various actions. You can use Shelly Plus i4 to control other connected Shelly relays, sensors, or HTTP and MQTT-controlled devices.
- Open Source
- Firmware Reprogrammable
- Embedded webserver
- Bluetooth - Add devices quickly and easily via Bluetooth connection using the Shelly Cloud app.
- Extremely fast ESP32 processor
- Multi-click - Up to 12 possible actions
- Improved API interface
- Designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
|Power supply AC
|110-240V ±10%, 50/60Hz
|Power supply DC
|Device temperature protection
|Up to 12 possible actions
|4 Channel Input
|0°C to + 40 °C
|Device power consumption
|< 1 W
|Local and remote control
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power
|up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
|42 mm x 38 mm x 17 mm
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/
- API Reference: https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/#shelly-family-overview