Shelly Wall Switch 2
Shelly Wall Switch 2 - 2 buttons Shelly Wall Switch for Smart Relays
European format wall switch
Designed to facilitate your specific automation needs and developed with the smallest details in mind, you can now create your own wall switch for your Shelly relays and save space and money!
No additional cabling needed and no need to change your or your family habits! The Shelly wall relay for smart relays can function as a standard hand-held wall switch and can also be controlled via a home automation system.
With compact dimensions and simple cabling, the Shelly wall-mounted switch for smart relays fits into any existing switch bracket or even the smallest spaces. There is no need to expand the space on the wall or any changes in the wiring!
- Relay holder 1 - Shelly 1 / Shelly 1PM
- Relay holder 2 - Shelly Plus 1 / Shelly Plus 1PM
- Relay holder 3 - Shelly 1L / Shelly Dimmer 2
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
- The frame for Shelly WS2 is not part of the package, it is a separate product.
- Shelly relays sold separately
- These switches will not work with North American electrical switch boxes as they have different dimensions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow