ODROID-XU3 Lite (Recertified) with Case
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE WE WILL BE RESTOCKING RE-CERTIFIED ITEMS
We have a limited number of ODROID-XU3 Lite recertified units in stock. These boards may have dust, scuffs, marks and other signs of use, but are otherwise fully functional. Each one has been fully tested and certified.
NOTE: Additional items needed to operate your XU3-Lite are listed below.
Powered by ARM® big.LITTLE™ technology -- a Heterogeneous Multi-Processing (HMP) solution allowing all eight cores to process simultaneously.
The ODROID-XU3 Lite is the low-cost sibling of the XU3 with the display port and energy monitoring features removed, and a slightly lower maximum clock speed.
The XU3 Lite continues the XU3's tradition as a new generation of computing device with more powerful, more energy-efficient hardware and a smaller form factor. Supporting open source, the board can run various flavors of Linux, including the latest Ubuntu and Android versions. Through the e-MMC 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the ODROID-XU3 boasts fast data transfer speeds, a feature that is increasingly required to support advanced processing power on ARM devices. This supports faster booting, web browsing and 3D gaming.
- Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 1.8Ghz quad core and Cortex™-A7 quad core CPUs
- Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
- 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM at 933MHz (14.9GB/s memory bandwidth) PoP stacked
- eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage
- USB 3.0 Host x 1, USB 3.0 OTG x 1, USB 2.0 Host x 4
- HDMI 1.4a for display
- Recertified XU3 Lite
- Used XU3 Case (case may have decals, markings or be discolored)
- Active Heatsink and Cooling Fan
- 5V/4A Power Supply
- eMMC or microSD card with operating system image
- microHDMI (Type D) to standard HDMI cable, or HDMI to VGA adapter (both available on this site)
- Display device for setup and use (HDMI-capable monitor, or appropriate adapter), unless running as a "headless" server
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/odroid-xu3