Use coupon code OGS-STARTER at checkout for $10 off any of the bundles!
The ODROID-GO Super (OGS) is an upgraded version of the very popular ODROID-Go Advance. The LCD size has been increased from 3.5 inches to a 5 inch tempered glass display, and the resolution has been increased from 320x480 to 854×480 pixels. The battery has been increased from 3000mAh to 4000mAh allowing continuous gameplay for hours.
The OGS is pre-assembled at the factory instead of being a DIY kit. Support for faster USB WIFI+BT has also been improved. The micro-SD card slot has been changed from a friction design to push-push (spring eject).
An 8GB or higher capacity microSD card is required to install the operating system and games. Select a Starter Bundle option to get a microSD preimaged with the operating system.
|Processor||CPU : RockChip RK3326(Quad-Core ARM 64bit Cortex-A35 1.3GHz)
GPU : Mali-G31 MP2
|OS||Ubuntu 18.04. 19.10 and 20.04 on Kernel 4.4 Aarch64
Modified EmulationStation front-end with Libretro. GPU accelerated OpenGL-ES on DRM-FB
|Memory||1GB (DDR3L 786Mhz, 32 Bits bus width)|
|Storage||SPI Flash(16Mbytes Boot), Micro SD Card slot(UHS-1 Capable interface)|
|Display||5inch 854×480 TFT LCD (Wide viewing angle display, MIPI-DSI interface)|
|Audio||Earphone stereo jack, 0.5Watt 8Ω Mono speaker|
|Battery||Li-Polymer 3.7V/4000mAh(76.5×54.5×7.5mm(L*W*T)), Up to 10 hours of continuous game playing time|
|DC Jack||5V input, USB-C power connector : A USB -C charging cable is included in the package.
Maximum drawing current: 1.5Amp
|External I/O||USB 2.0 Host x 1, 10Pin port(I2C, GPIO, IRQ at 3.3Volt)|
|Input Buttons||F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, A, B, X, Y, Direction Pad, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Left Shoulder2, Right Shoulder2, Analog joystick, Analog joystick2|
|Wireless||Optional USB WiFi adapter|
|Power consumption||Game emulation: 350 ~ 600mA (depends on backlit brightness and type of game emulations and the wireless usage), Power off mode: <1mA|
|Charging time||3.4 ~ 4 hours when the device turns off. When you play game, it takes 4.5 ~ 5.5 hours.|
|Dimensions||204x86x25 mm, Weight: 280 g (10 oz)|
Header P2 Description
|Pin #||GPIO||Type||Function||Sysfs #|
- The ODROID-Go Super can be forced to power off by pushing the on/off button for about 6 seconds.
- How to write a microSD card for OGA & OGS - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go_advance/make_sd_card
- General ODROID-Go Super information - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go_super/start
- ODROID-Go Super Forum - https://forum.odroid.com/viewforum.php?f=186
- ODROID Forum Topic - https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=41283
- ODROID-Go Super Discord Channel - https://discord.com/channels/529983248114122762/790890517692678154
- YouTube Installation Video (for ODROID-Go Advance which is identical except make sure to use an ODROID-Go Super image instead of the ODROID-Go Advance image) - https://youtu.be/P2oaBGAYHZU
- Sub-Reddits for ODROID-Go Super - https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=odroid-go%20super
Overview video of EmuElec - including installation
Review from ETA Prime
Installation video (for ODROID-Go Advance which is identical except make sure to use an ODROID-Go Super image instead of the ODROID-Go Advance image)