Shelly WiFi RGBW Bulb E27
Wi-Fi operated Bulb
Set the light to suit your mood. With the dimmer slider, you can adjust the brightness and color of the Shelly RGBW bulb. Shelly Bulb welcomes you at home and lets you control your lights from your bedroom to your backyard. It even makes it seem like you’re home when you’re not. It’s all about simplifying your life with the smartest WiFi RGBW bulb in the world.
- Embedded webserver
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component
- Designed for installation in a standard light socket – E27 (also compatible with E26 sockets)
- Variable color modes – Mix red, green, blue and white to get the perfect color to suit your mood or your needs
|Power Rating||RGB: 9W; Natural White: 9W
|Power supply AC||100-240VAC ±10%, 50-60Hz|
|Power supply DC||No|
|Device temperature protection||No|
|Brightness||RGB-W: 800 LM|
|Colour Temperature||RGB + Natural White 4000K|
|Operational temperature||-20ºC to +40ºC|
|Device power consumption||< 1.5 W (off)
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radiofrequency||2400 - 2484 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||60mm x 122mm|
Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month manufacturer warranty due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1
- API Reference: https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/#shelly-family-overview
- Simply turn the bulb on and off 5 times. If you do not have a switch connected, then you will need to move the bulb to a location that does or use an alternative method to switch the power to the bulb on and off again. Be sure to wait 2-3 seconds before powering the device back up.
- When the Shelly lightbulb starts to flash, it will return to AP mode meaning the it has completed the Reset procedure.
- The Shelly RGBW bulbs will flash in red until you turn it off and on again, where the color will change to blue indication it has been reset and in AP mode.
- On occasion, if the device did not start the reset procedure, you may be required to try again.