WiFi Module 4 802.11a/b/g/n Dual Band
Add wireless capability to your ODROID or other SBC! Also compatible with Windows, Mac, Desktop Linux, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi and more! No driver needed for most systems, including Windows!
The Mediatek (Ralink) RT5572N is a highly integrated single-chip Wireless LAN (WLAN) USB2.0 network interface controller compatible with the 802.11a/b/g/n specification in the 2.4GHz and 5Ghz frequency spectrum. The RT5572N provides a complete solution for a high throughput performance wireless client.
Android and Linux compatible with most SBCs.
Please Note: Not compatible with Android on Pine64 SBCs.KEY FEATURES
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band antenna
- MediaTek (Ralink) RT5572N chipset
- USB 2.0 host interface
- LED for WiFi link activity and WPS status indicators
- 68.5 x 22.8 x 8.5mm
- 12g weight
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN module with dual-band antenna
- Systems with only a microUSB port available will need a USB OTG adapter cable to use this item.
- Not compatible with Android on Pine64 SBCs.
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.