WiFi Module 3 802.11b/g/n
Add wireless capability to your ODROID or other SBC! Also compatible with Windows, Mac, Desktop Linux, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi and more! No driver needed for most systems, including Windows! Some non-ODROID systems running Android will not work without having this driver added in during the compile process.
The Realtek RTL8188CUS-GR is a highly integrated single-chip Wireless LAN (WLAN) USB2.0 network interface controller compatible with the 802.11n specification. It combines a MAC, a 1T1R capable baseband, and RF in a single chip. The RTL8188CUS provides a complete solution for a high throughput performance wireless client.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 1T1R WLAN module with antenna
- Not compatible with Android on Pine64 SBCs - Android requires drivers to be installed at compile-time
- Some Linux systems may benefit from a patch if there are stability issues, available at https://github.com/pvaret/rtl8192cu-fixes
- Systems with only a microUSB port available will need a USB OTG adapter cable to use this item.
- Product may differ from pictured unit as the design changes from time-to-time.
- Linux driver patch (if needed) - https://github.com/pvaret/rtl8192cu-fixes
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.