Stereo Amplifier 3W (PAM8403)
Do you want to add a small, lightweight portable audio output to your project? With this mini stereo audio amplifier, add one (mono) or two (stereo) of our mini speakers, and a 3.5mm audio cable (plus a little soldering)...it's a snap! Sound quality is analogous to a standard smartphone using this amplifier and our recommended speaker.
- Voltage: DC 2.5~5.8V
- Output power: 3W + 3W (at 4ohm)
- Noise ratio: 90dB
- Efficiency: >90%
- 2 channel 3W amplifier with PAM8403
- Output through CMOS BTL driver
- The board can be powered by 5V USB power, 5V GPIO pin or 3 x 1.5V batteries
- Great for adding audio to small and lightweight projects
- Dimensions: 0.91 x 0.63 x 0.08 in (2.3 x 1.6 x 0.2 cm)
- Weight: 0.25 oz (7 g)
- Changing any component parameters may damage IC
- Soldering is easy enough for an ameriDroid intern, so you can do it!