Banana Pi M2 Zero
Prices include 25% tariffs for import into the US from China
The Banana Pi M2 Zero is an ultra compact single board computer. Its external interfaces are the same as the Raspberry Pi Zero W, and it will fit almost all of it cases and accessories. It uses the quad-core Cortex A7 Allwinner H2+ processor, with 512MB RAM. It's ideal for light-weight systems and space-limited applications.
- CPU: H2+ Quad-core Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali 400 MP2
- Memory: 512MB DDR3.
- Storage: MicroSD slot
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0 OTG
- GPIO: GPIO (x28), Power (+5V, +3.3V and GND), UART, I2C, SPI or PWM
- Power Input: 5 volt @2A via Micro USB Port.
- Video Output: Mini HDMI
- Audio Output: Mini HDMI
- Network: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Size: 65mm × 30mm, 15g
- OS: Android, Linux.