NVIDIA Jetson Nano
As of 5/31/19 we are sold out of the NVIDIA Jetson Nano, but more are on the way!
Orders containing this product will be held until all items are ready to ship.
NVIDIA Jetson Nano enables the development of millions of new small, low-power AI systems. It opens new worlds of embedded IoT applications, including entry-level Network Video Recorders (NVRs), home robots, and intelligent gateways with full analytics capabilities.
- GPU: NVIDIA Maxwell™ architecture with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- CPU: Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore processor
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC 5.1 Flash
- Video Encode: 4K @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decode: 4K @ 60 (H.264/H.265)
- Camera: 12 lanes (3x4 or 4x2) MIPI CSI-2 DPHY 1.1 (1.5 Gbps)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet
- Display: HDMI 2.0 or DP1.2 | eDP 1.4 | DSI (1 x2) 2 simultaneous
- UPHY: 1 x1/2/4 PCIE, 1x USB 3.0, 3x USB 2.0
- I/O: 1x SDIO / 2x SPI / 6x I2C / 2x I2S / GPIOs
- Size: 69.6 mm x 45 mm
- Mechanical: 260-pin edge connector
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Page - https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/autonomous-machines/embedded-systems/jetson-nano/