PiJuice Solar Panels (6 / 12 / 22 / 40 Watts)
Out of stock
Want to charge your 5V battery pack or other 5V device while not on the grid? These solar panels provide a regulated 5V USB output attached to the internal smart-power chip so it also works with your smartphone*, tablet*, laptop, camera, audio players and more. These are also great for use with the PiJuice power platform for the Raspberry Pi.
These are great for hiking, backpacking, camping and any other time off-grid power for your devices is important.
* See Notes section for details
- Has regulated 5V USB output
- Designed for use with the PiJuice, but will also power other devices that run off 5VDC
- Folds into handy carrying case
- Includes USB to microUSB cable
Power (Watts): Max:6W ~ 40W (depending on model selected)
- Voltage @ Pmpp: 5.5V ~ 6.5V
- We strongly recommend using our USB In-Line Voltage and Current Meter to monitor the effectiveness of the panels
- Directly charging some smartphones, tablets and other devices with smart charge regulation is not advised as the device will continually request less charge from the panels than the panels are capable of supplying - it is recommended to charge a 5V battery bank and charge your "smart" device from that
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.