- Compatible with PinePhone and PinePhone Pro
- Laptop-style keys
- 6000mAh internal battery prolongs phone charge
- Allows use of all phone ports, camera, flashlight/torch, etc.
- Ability to charge keyboard battery while using the USB-C on the phone for peripherals (see notes below for important information)
- DO NOT PLUG CHARGING CABLE INTO PHONE AND KEYBOARD CASE AT THE SAME TIME - Doing so could cause physical damage to the phone and/or keyboard case.
- Pogo pads on the keyboard case may need to be shimmed if keyboard doesn't work or charging is slow or not working.
- The keyboard case makes the phone significantly wider and over twice as thick and heavy making it pocketable in only the largest of pockets.
- Many operating system images support the keyboard case as of this note being written in Aug 2023, such as postmarketOS, Manjaro Linux, DanctNIX (Arch Linux) and Mobian.
- Due to the larger clamshell form factor, Bluetooth or wired headset will likely be required to handle calls.
- Pressing the button once by the USB-C port on the keyboard turns the charging function on, and double-clicking it turns the charging function off.
- From Mobian command line, the following command can be used to monitor the status of the KB battery and the Phone battery at the same time:
watch -n 1 -d "grep -E 'CAPACITY|STATUS' /sys/class/power_supply/*/uevent"
|Key internal components||