- Compatible with PinePhone and PinePhone Pro
- Laptop-style keys
- 6000mAh internal battery prolongs phone charge
- Allows use of all phone ports, camera, flashlight/torch, etc.
- Ability to charge keyboard battery while using the USB-C on the phone for peripherals (see notes below for important information)
- DO NOT PLUG CHARGING CABLE INTO PHONE WHILE CONNECTED TO THE KEYBOARD CASE - Doing so could cause physical damage to the phone and/or keyboard case
- Pogo pads on the keyboard case may need to be shimmed if keyboard doesn't work or charging is slow or not working
- The keyboard case makes the phone significantly wider and over twice as thick and heavy making it pocketable in only the largest of pockets
- Not all operating system images support the keyboard case as of this note being written in Feb 2022
At launch the keyboard is supported by: postmarketOS, Manjaro Linux, DanctNIX (Arch Linux) and Mobian.
- Due to the larger clamshell form factor, Bluetooth or wired headset will likely be required to handle calls
|Key internal components||