Universal Motion Joypad
Are you ready to drive a race car?
The Universal Motion Joypad is a game controller that is similar to the steering wheel available for the Nintendo Wii. It is built using the USB IO BOARD and an auxiliary motion sensor, and allows you to play many games available for mobile phone that would normally use the phone’s gyroscope.
The Android operating system must be updated to the latest version for ODROID, and other systems running Android may need to have support added for the Joypad.
- ODROID-XU3/XU4 : Android version 4.4.4 (v3.3), kernel version 3.10.9: http://bit.ly/1Ossuyo
- ODROID-C1 : Android version 4.4.2 (v2.1), kernel version 3.10.33: http://bit.ly/1JB0jWs
- The printed circuit board (PCB) is designed as a universal board. Therefore, additional switches or input devices can be attached by soldering them to the board.
- At the center of the PCB, the BMA150 accelerometer sensor and two status LEDs are populated. 10 buttons are assembled for game play.
- GPIO ports for USB IO Board are pre-soldered. The USB IO BOARD reads the signal of key switches through the GPIO ports.
- USB IO Board with Micro-USB Cable (130cm approx.)
- Universal Motion Joypad Sensor Board (buttons and knobs are all pre-assembled)
- Steering Wheel
- Do not disassemble the knobs. It might cause damage of the button.
- Tutorial - http://magazine.odroid.com/201601/
- Wiki - https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/add-on_boards/universal_motion_joypad/universal_motion_joypad
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.