USB 3.0 eMMC Module Writer
This writer does not work with the Hardkernel eMMC Black Modules, but works fine with other eMMC modules.
The USB3.0 eMMC Module Writer is an easier and faster way to flash your OS image into the eMMC Module. The USB 3.0 eMMC Module Writer is 3-4 times faster than a normal USB 3.0 card reader. With this unit, you will not need a separate USB card reader, just attach your eMMC module directly to your PC or Mac drive via this writer board.
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Native eMMC 8bit wide data interface, instead of slow SD 4bit width
- Works in HS200 mode
- Windows / Mac / Linux Compatible
- Works with ODROID Orange, Red and Blue eMMC modules
- Use with Etcher or Win32DiskImager software on your PC
- Cannot access the eMMC hidden boot blocks
- Rated Power - 5V/500mA (including eMMC module)
- Dimensions - 60x26x4.5 mm
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/emmc-writer