Some of our customers are discouraged that they can't get their hands on any Raspberry Pi 4B units.
But what if you could get your hands on something at least 3x as powerful, capable of 2x the RAM, 8K/60fps video, and with a full-function USB-C port, plus much more?
- Supported by ameriDroid's legendary team based in the US!
- English documentation and how-to guides will be available at launch.
9Tripod tapped ameriDroid.com to become the worldwide distributor of it's new SBC based on the powerful and efficient Rockchip RK3588S SoC, under the Indiedroid brand.
Indiedroid's goal is to create an active and inclusionary community that rewards community members who add value to the ecosystem. These awards will be in the form of bounties, achievement awards, and in other forms, based on open voting of the community. A portion of every sale will go towards these awards.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3588S
- CPU – Octa-core processor with 4x Cortex-A76 cores @ up to 2.2-2.4 GHz, 4x Cortex-A55 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G610 GPU with OpenGL ES 3.2, OpenCL 2.2, and Vulkan 1.2 support
- VPU – 8Kp60 video decoder for H.265/AVS2/VP9/H.264/AV1 codecs, 8Kp30 video encoder H.265/H.264
- AI accelerator – 6 TOPS NPU
- System Memory – 1GB*, 2GB*, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB LPDDR4x, or 32GB* LPDDR5x (* Possible future variants)
- Storage – eMMC 5.1 flash module connector to add 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB module
- Video Output
- 1x micro HDMI 2.1 port
- DisplayPort via USB Type-C port (TBC)
- 4-lane MIPI DSI connector
- Camera I/F – MIPI CSI connector (4-lane or 2x 2-lane)
- Audio – 3.5mm earphone jack
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- BL-M8821 dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 module
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 Type-A ports, 2x USB 2.0 Type-A ports, 1x USB Type-C port
- Expansion – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible GPIO header
- Debugging – 4-pin debug connector (serial console)
- Power, Recovery, Reset, and Boot buttons
- Power LED, user LED
- RTC battery connector
- Power Supply – 5V/3A via USB Type-C port
- Dimensions – 85 x 56mm (Raspberry Pi 4 form factor)
We expect the first batch to arrive from the factory in mid to late March 2023.
JELOS (JustEnoughLinuxOS) is working on the Nova - optimizations are being made: https://github.com/JustEnoughLinuxOS/distribution/releases (Select the download package starting with "JELOS-RK3588.aarch64-*")