News: Pine H64-B OS Developments
Thanks to help from the community (especially Stephen), we've actually booted the Pine H64 Model B here at ameriDroid using an Armbian image on the HDMI connection (GPU support working).
- The image boots and displays via HDMI
- The image is relatively stable
- WiFi / Ethernet functionality is not stable yet
- Other drivers are still missing
- Presently requires pressing the "POWER" and "RESET" buttons after powering on
According to a forum thread from Pine64 as to their progress on H64-B image for Linux, TL Lim has stated as of Feb 24, 2019:
The PINE H64 model B SBC already prepare for release and waiting for mainline Linux to be ready.
We've also started a forum thread inquiring about progress of H64-B OS images.
Keep checking back here and via the two linked threads above for further updates!
Leave a comment