Upcoming Product: ODROID-Go Advance Black Edition Announced
We've added some new information to our ODROID-Go Advance product page that reflects the current information from the manufacturer.
Here is a TL;DR of the new features:
- The working name for the new revision is presently "ODROID-Go Advance Black Edition" or "OGA-BE" for short.
- The power input port has changed to a USB Type-C connector.
- A USB Type-C cable is planned to be included by default.
- An 802.11n SDIO WiFi module will be included on the PCB.
- L2 and R2 shoulder buttons added.
- Shell case is available in 2 colors: Aura Black and Clear White.
- PCB is now black (earlier revision PCB was white).
If everything goes according to plan, the new version is expected to start shipping from ameriDroid during the first week of June 2020.