ODROID-GO Advance (Black Edition) DIY Kit
We have finished fulfilling all remaining preorders by our customers for the original OGA with the new revision OGA-BE (changes listed below) at no additional cost.
The new revision has these new features:
- The name for the new revision is "ODROID-Go Advance Black Edition" or "OGA-BE" for short.
- The power input port has changed to a USB Type-C connector.
- A USB Type-C cable is included by default.
- An 802.11n SDIO WiFi module is included on the PCB.
- L2 and R2 shoulder buttons added.
- Shell case is available in 2 colors: Aura Black and Clear White.
- PCB is now black (earlier revision PCB was white).
Original product information (see above for new changes):
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Color
- Game Gear
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Sega Master System
- ...and more
- Processor: CPU : RockChip RK3326 (Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A35 1.3GHz) GPU : Mali-G31 Dvalin
- Memory: 1GB (DDR3L 786Mhz, 32 Bits bus width)
- Storage: SPI Flash(16Mbytes Boot), Micro SD Card slot(UHS-1 Capable interface)
- Display: 3.5inch 320×480 TFT LCD (ILI9488, MIPI interface)
- Audio: Earphone Jack, 0.5Watt 8Ω Mono
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3.7V/3000mAh, Up to 10 hours of continuous game playing time
2.5mm diameter DC plugUSB Type-C charging/data plug.
- External I/O: USB 2.0 Host x 1, 10Pin port(I2C, GPIO, IRQ at 3.3Volt)
- WiFi: On-Board 802.11n SDIO
- Input Buttons: F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, A, B, X, Y, Direction Pad, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Left/Right Shoulder 2, Analog joystick
- Power consumption: Power consumption Game emulation: 250~500mA, Sleep mode: 5.3~5.8mA, Power off: 0.1mA
A USB Type-A Power Cable
B Top enclosure
C Bottom enclosure
D Plastic L/R trigger, X, Y, power Buttons
E Plastic D-pad, A, B Buttons
F ODROID-GO-Advance board
G 3000mAh battery
H LCD window
I I ~ VI button rubber
J D-PAD rubber
K A, B, X, Y button rubber
L battery sticker
M Analog joystick
N 320×480 TFT LCD
O 0.5W speaker
P 1.7×5 screws (7 pcs)
Q 1.7×8 screws (4 pcs)
- 8GB or larger microSD card is required to store the emulator and game ROMs.
- If you have any problem with your ODROID-GO-Advance, switch off ODROID-GO-Advance by holding the on/off button for about 6 seconds.
- This is a DIY kit. You will need to assemble it yourself. Be careful handling the components, as some of them are fragile!
- Assembly Guide - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go_advance/go_adv_assembling
Product Announcement by ETA Prime:
Gameplay video from Hardkernel: