High Performance eMMC Module
Out of stock
Don't Forget Your eMMC Reader!
This eMMC DOES NOT come preinstalled with an OS. If you wish to back up this eMMC to your computer or write a OS image to it, you'll need a way to hook it up to another computer with one of the two following solutions:
Blank eMMC 5.1 Module compatible with most single board computers with a compatible eMMC socket (tested with Pine64 & ODROID models). Not recommended for ODROID-H Series and C4.
- High quality storage from San-Disk
- JEDEC/MMCA Version 5.1: HS400 interface with 8bit DDR mode
- This eMMC is sold exclusively by ameriDroid and is not an official ODROID or Pine64 product. Hardkernel recommends the eMMC with the orange PCB for use with ODROID boards, and we offer those eMMCs elsewhere on this site.
- These eMMC modules ship blank and they must be initialized with the desired SBC image.
- Top-quality eMMC storage chips from San-Disk are installed on these eMMC modules for best performance.
- If issues are encountered using this eMMC module, please contact ameriDroid for support, and not the manufacturer of the single-board computer (Customer Support link is located in the footer of this page).
- Due to component placement, use with an ODROID-H2 is not recommended unless insulating tape is placed on the bottom side of the eMMC module to prevent mechanical contact with capacitors on the H2 mainboard.
- Due to component placement, use with an ODROID-C4 is not recommended as the eMMC module cannot engage ideally.
- ameriDroid Learn (Writing eMMCs) - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/emmc
- ameriDroid Learn (OS Images) - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/os-releases
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.