eMMC Module M1 Linux (Black Box)
Don't Forget Your eMMC Reader!
This eMMC comes preinstalled with an OS. However, if you wish to back up this eMMC to your computer or write a new OS image to it, you'll need a way to hook it up to another computer with one of the two following solutions:
- Pre-installed Linux for ODROID-C4
Does not include USB to Micro-SD reader - picture for illustration purposes only
- Reimaging required for use with other eMMC-compatible SBC
- Not compatible with other ODROID models without reimaging
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/emmc
- Schematics - http://dn.odroid.com/eMMCModule/
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.