PineCube Single Cube Computer
The PineCube is a computer with the main goal of providing a platform for a small, inexpensive IP camera solution with interchangeable lenses and additional customization features.
Please read the NOTES section below for important considerations before deciding to purchase.
- Dimensions: 55mm x 51mm x 51.5mm
- Weight: 55 grams
- Build: 3 pieces PCBs assembled together on a plastic frame
- Sensor: OV5640 5Mpixel auto-focus
- interchangeable M12 lens
- SoC: Allwinner (Sochip) S3
- CPU: 800MHz ARM Cortex-A7 MPCore
- Internal: embedded on SoC 128MB DDR3
- Additional: 128Mb SPI NOR Flash
- External: MicroSD slot, bootable
- WiFi 2.4G 11n/g/b
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet with passive PoE
- Sensors: Photoresistor, Microphone
- Volume and home buttons
- Infra-Red LED array for night vision
- 4.5″ RGB LCD screen
- 3.7V 1200-1600mAh model: 903048 Lipo Battery
- The PineCube Single Cube Computer Dev Kit aimed solely for development purpose only and not a ready-to-use end product.
- The PineCube Dev Kit is not for end users looking for a fully-functioning IP Camera.
- Wiki - https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/PineCube
- 3D Files (to print a case) - https://files.pine64.org/doc/PineCube/PineCube%20Case%203D.zip
December 2020 Community Update - Indexed to PineCube section