Please note that recommended WiFi modules are NOT compatible with Android at this time!
Official PINE modules do work with Android!
The PINE64 PINE A64 is an amazingly low-cost 64-bit single-board computer! It sports a quad-core ARM Cortex A53 64-bit processor, Mali 400 MP2 GPU, dual I/O expansion slots, HDMI 1.4a video port and 10/100 Ethernet port on the 512MB model, and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port on the 1GB model.
Links to compliance documentation available at the bottom of this listing.
- Powerful Linux/Android Computer
- Allwinner A64/R18 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- User may choose between 512MB & 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN jack on 1GB/2GB LTS models, and 10/100Mbps on 512MB model
- 2x high speed USB2.0 host ports
- 40 GPIO pins (quasi-Raspberry Pi compatible) + Euler Bus
- 1GB model has CSI camera port, DSI display port and touch control port
- Linux or Android available
- Package includes main board
- Weight: 46 g
- Dimensions: 127 x 79 x 21 mm
- No power supply included - Consider a 5VDC/3A power supply available on this site
- No microSD card included
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device.
- USB-UART module by PINE64 highly recommended for tinkering with u-boot, kernels, multiple installs and more
- PINE A64 Forum - https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
- A64 512MB & 1GB Powered by a micro USB connector
- Pine A64 Wiki - http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Main_Page
- Getting Started - PINE64 Installer - https://github.com/pine64dev/PINE64-Installer/blob/master/README.md
- Display Resolutions - https://github.com/longsleep/sunxi-disp-tool#available-hdmi-output-names