Out of stock
Please note that recommended WiFi modules are NOT compatible with Android at this time!
Official PINE modules do work with Android!
The PINE64 PINE A64 is an amazingly low-cost 64-bit single-board computer! It sports a quad-core ARM Cortex A53 64-bit processor, Mali 400 MP2 GPU, dual I/O expansion slots, HDMI 1.4a video port and 10/100 Ethernet port on the 512MB model, and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port on the 1GB model.
Links to compliance documentation available at the bottom of this listing.
- Powerful Linux/Android Computer
- Allwinner A64/R18 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- User may choose between 512MB & 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN jack on 1GB model, and 10/100Mbps on 512MB model
- 2x high speed USB2.0 host ports
- 40 GPIO pins (quasi-Raspberry Pi compatible) + Euler Bus
- 1GB model has CSI camera port, DSI display port and touch control port
- Linux or Android available
- Package includes main board
- Weight: 46 g
- Dimensions: 127 x 79 x 21 mm
- No power supply included - Consider a 5VDC/3A power supply available on this site
- No microSD card included
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device.
- USB-UART module by PINE64 highly recommended for tinkering with u-boot, kernels, multiple installs and more
- PINE A64 Forum - https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
- A64 512MB & 1GB Powered by a micro USB connector - Please ensure using a high-quality USB cable to provide power as most USB cables have high resistance which will lead to undervoltage situations
- A64 512MB model does not support CSI camera input
- A64 512MB model does not support DSI display output
- A64 512MB model does not support 1000Mbps Ethernet
- Pine A64 Wiki - http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Main_Page
- Getting Started - PINE64 Installer - https://github.com/pine64dev/PINE64-Installer/blob/master/README.md
- Display Resolutions - https://github.com/longsleep/sunxi-disp-tool#available-hdmi-output-names
- FCC - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/Pine%20A64%20Board%20FCC%20certification%20CCF20160624.jpg
- CE - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/Pine%20A64%20Board%20CE%20Certification%20CCF20160624.jpg
- RoHS - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/CCF20160627_00000.jpg
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.