Pinebook Pro Linux Laptop
Looking for a Linux laptop that will truly meet your needs? The Pinebook Pro is meant to deliver solid day-to-day Linux or *BSD experience and to be a compelling alternative to mid-ranged Chromebooks that people convert into Linux laptops. In contrast to most mid-ranged Chromebooks however, the Pinebook Pro comes with an IPS 1080p 14" LCD panel, a premium magnesium alloy shell, 64GB of eMMC storage, a 10,000 mAh capacity battery and the modularity/hackability that only an open source project can deliver - such as the unpopulated PCIe m.2 NVMe slot (an optional feature which requires an optional adapter). The USB-C port on the Pinebook Pro, apart from being able to transmit data and charge the unit, is also capable of digital video output up-to 4K@60hz.
Includes 5V/3A power supply; Can also charge over USB-C.
- Rockchip RK3399 ; big.LITTLE Hexacore A72/A53 SOC
- MALI T-860 GPU
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 14" 1080p IPS LCD panel
- 64GB of eMMC storage
- Black magnesium alloy body
- MicroSD card slot
- Digital video output via USB-C up to 4K60hz (DP 1.2)
- Audio aux out (headphone) / UART
- USB-A 3.0, USB-A 2.0 and USB-C ports
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Charging via barrel port (5V/3A) or USB-C
- 2.0 Mpx front-facing camera
- Slim and slick design with minimal branding
- PCIe x4 that can take a m.2 NVMe SSD using an optional adapter
- Large Multi-touch touchpad
- Full-sized keyboard
- Li-Po 9600mAH battery
- Size: 329 x 220 x 12mm (13 x 8.7 x 0.5in.)
- Weight: 1.26 kg (2.78 lbs)
- Small numbers (1-3) of stuck or dead pixels are a characteristic of LCD screens. While very rare, these are normal and should not be considered a defect.
- When fulfilling the purchase, please bear in mind that we are offering the Pinebook Pro at this price as a community service to PINE64, Linux and BSD communities. We make no profit from selling these units. If you think that a minor issue (such as a dead pixel) will prompt you to be dissatisfied, then please do not purchase the Pinebook Pro.
- This is limited quantity production due to the severe global electronic component shortage. Please do not order the Pinebook Pro if you’re seeking a substitute for your X86 laptop, or are just curious and you’re ordering it with an intent to file a return/refund return request. These pre-orders are meant for enthusiasts familiar with the Arm architecture and interested in the PineBook Pro for this specific reason. Thank you.
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/pinebook
- Pine64 Pinebook Pro Wiki - https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/Pinebook_Pro
Manufacturer's warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.