Pinebook Pro Linux Laptop
Price is an estimate - final price and specifications may vary.
If you'd like to sign up for our Pinebook Pro contest and receive an email when the Pinebook Pro is available to order, click here.
Looking for a Linux laptop that will truly meet your needs? The Pinebook Pro is meant to deliver solid day-to-day Linux or *BSD experience and to be a compelling alternative to mid-ranged Chromebooks that people convert into Linux laptops. In contrast to most mid-ranged Chromebooks however, the Pinebook Pro comes with an IPS 1080p 14" LCD panel, a premium magnesium alloy shell, 64GB of eMMC storage, a 10,000 mAh capacity battery and the modularity/hackability that only an open source project can deliver - such as the unpopulated PCIe m.2 NVMe slot (an optional feature which requires an optional adapter). The USB-C port on the Pinebook Pro, apart from being able to transmit data and charge the unit, is also capable of digital video output up-to 4K@60hz.
- Rockchip RK3399 ; big.LITTLE Hexacore A72/A53 SOC
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 14" 1080p IPS LCD panel
- 64GB of eMMC storage
- Black magnesium alloy body
- SD card slot
- Digital video output via USB-C up to 4K60hz
- Audio aux out / UART
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Charging via barrel port or USB-C
- 2mpx front-facing camera
- Slim and slick design with minimal branding
- PCIe x4 that can take a m.2 NVMe SSD using an optional adapter
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/pinebook