Pinebook Pro Linux Laptop
Next batch estimated Q4 2021
Looking for a Linux laptop that will truly meet your needs? The Pinebook Pro is meant to deliver solid day-to-day Linux or *BSD experience and to be a compelling alternative to mid-ranged Chromebooks that people convert into Linux laptops. In contrast to most mid-ranged Chromebooks however, the Pinebook Pro comes with an IPS 1080p 14" LCD panel, a premium magnesium alloy shell, 64GB of eMMC storage, a 10,000 mAh capacity battery and the modularity/hackability that only an open source project can deliver - such as the unpopulated PCIe m.2 NVMe slot (an optional feature which requires an optional adapter). The USB-C port on the Pinebook Pro, apart from being able to transmit data and charge the unit, is also capable of digital video output up-to 4K@60hz.
Includes 5V/3A power supply; Can also charge over USB-C.
- Rockchip RK3399 ; big.LITTLE Hexacore A72/A53 SOC
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 14" 1080p IPS LCD panel
- 64GB of eMMC storage
- Black magnesium alloy body
- SD card slot
- Digital video output via USB-C up to 4K60hz
- Audio aux out / UART
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Charging via barrel port or USB-C
- 2mpx front-facing camera
- Slim and slick design with minimal branding
- PCIe x4 that can take a m.2 NVMe SSD using an optional adapter
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/pinebook
- Pine64 Pinebook Pro Wiki - https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/Pinebook_Pro
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.