Banana Pi M2 Ultra
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Ultra is a quad-core mini single board computer built with Allwinner R40/V40 SoC. It features 2GB of RAM and 8GB eMMC. It also has onboard WiFi and BT, 2 USB A 2.0 ports, 1 USB OTG port, 1 HDMI port, 1 audio jack, a DC power port, and a SATA port. The SATA performance on the R40 is fitting for media related projects such as storage servers.
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
- GPU: Dual-core MALI-400 MP2
- Memory: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 8G eMMC flash onboard, MicroSD slot, SATA interface
- USB Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 OTG
- GPIO: GPIO (x28), Power (+5V, +3.3V and GND), UART, I2C, SPI or PWM
- Power Input: 5 volt @2A
- Video Output: HDMI port, 4-lane MIPI DSI display
- Audio Output: 3.5mm jack and HDMI
- Audio Input: On board microphone
- Network: 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Size: 92x60mm, 48g
- OS: Android, Linux.