eMMC 5.1 Module XU3/XU4 Android (White Dot)
Don't Forget Your eMMC Reader!
This eMMC comes preinstalled with an OS. However, if you wish to back up this eMMC to your computer or write a new OS image to it, you'll need a way to hook it up to another computer with one of the two following solutions:
- eMMC to USB adapter, or
- 64GB and smaller applications only: eMMC to microSD adapter and microSD reader/writer
- Pre-installed Android 4.4 (or later) for ODROID-XU3/XU4
- eMMC Version 5.1 interface from San-Disk
- JEDEC/MMCA Version 5.1: HS400 interface with 8bit DDR mode
Does not include USB to MicroSD reader - picture for illustration purposes only
- ameriDroid Learn (Writing eMMCs) - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/emmc
- Instructions - http://magazine.odroid.com/assets/201408/pdf/ODROID-Magazine-201408.pdf
- Schematics - http://dn.odroid.com/eMMCModule/
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.