eMMC Module C0/C1/C1+ Android (Chartreuse Dot)
Don't Forget Your eMMC Reader!
This eMMC comes preinstalled with an OS. However, if you wish to back up this eMMC to your computer or write a new OS image to it, you'll need a way to hook it up to another computer with one of the two following solutions:
- eMMC to USB adapter, or
- 64GB and smaller applications only: eMMC to microSD adapter and microSD reader/writer
- Pre-installed Android 4.x (or later version) for ODROID-C0/C1/C1+
- eMMC Version 5.1 - HS200 interface with 8bit DDR mode from Samsung
- Reimaging required for ODROID-C2
- Not compatible with other ODROID models
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/emmc
- Instructions - http://magazine.odroid.com/assets/201408/pdf/ODROID-Magazine-201408.pdf
- Schematics - http://dn.odroid.com/eMMCModule/
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.