3.5 inch Touchscreen Display Shield
Fully assembled 3.5inch display with 480x320 pixels TFT LCD and a resistive touch overlay. Just plug it on top of ODROID-C2/C1+/C0.
This display should also work on the ODROID-XU4 / XU3 / XU3-Lite when using the XU4 Shifter Shield.
I2C is used for sending display data.
The official ODROID Ubuntu image is required to configure the display shield. You can simply download the Kernel updates (via dist-upgrade) and configure your ODROID for this display shield.
Only the official Lubuntu image is supported for configuration. Android OS is not supported at this time, and will most likely not be supported due to incompatibility issues with Android.
- 3.5 inch TFT display with resolution of 480x320 pixels
- Resistive touch overlay
- Touch controller: SX865X (I2C)
- LCD controller: ILI9488
- LCD interface: Parallel 8-bit
- LCD Active Area: 99 x 73mm
- LED Backlight
- Fully assembled
- Converter PCB board includes 3 buttons
- 2x20 female header
- Supports official Lubuntu OS image on ODROID-C0/C1/C1+/C2
- Dimensions: 95 x 56 x 17mm
- Weight: 54g
- GPU/VPU hardware acceleration requiring OpenGL-ES and video playback are not supported - To playback video on this screen, the file has to be transcoded to 480x320 with FFMPEG software decoding.
- Frame rate is approximately 10-15fps due to relatively slow GPIO transfer rates (when compared with HDMI and other dedicated display interfaces).
- Not compatible with Android.
- Compatible with the ODROID-XU4/XU3 when using the XU4 Shifter Shield.
- Step-by-step guide - http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:3.5inch_lcd_shield