Raspberry Pi 8MP NoIR Camera V2 Module
The Raspberry Pi Camera V2 is IR sensitive for low-light situations and features an upgraded 8MP Sony image sensor capable of taking 3280 x 2464 pixel images and capturing video at 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 resolutions. Like all Raspberry Pi camera modules, it works flawlessly with Raspberry Pi models using the latest Raspbian operating system.
- Image Sensor: Sony IMX219 with IR filter removed
- Still Resolution: 8.0 Megapixels
- Active Array Size: 3280 x 2464 Pixels
- Max Frame Rate: 1080p@30fps, 720p@60 fps, 640x480@90 fps
- Connector: Raspberry Pi CSI (Ribbon cable included)
- Dimensions: 25 x 23 x 9mm
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.