NOW IN STOCK!
Additional items required to operate - see "NOT INCLUDED" section below
- Genuine Intel Atom x5-Z8350 quad core with 2M Cache. Runs up to 1.92GHz with a 480MHz GPU. Eats RPi for dessert. Beats some desktops.
- Loaded with memory: 2GB DDR3L-1600, 16GB eMMC, SD slot for adding more - up to 256GB
- Full HDMI port with Intel HD Graphics & primary audio out
- USB 3.0 port
- Fast dual band WiFI b/g/n/ac 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi RT5572 IPX connectors on board
- Bluetooth 4.0 CR8510
- Gigabit hardwired RJ45 Ethernet RTL8111G
- 9-axis inertial navigation sensor with compass BNO055
- Secondary XMOS audio output with class-D power amp.
- TTL serial debug and expansion serial ports up to 3.6Mbps
- Real time clock & battery
- JST style connectors on top and a 26-pin header for power & GPIO below.
- Runs on 5V. Typically 4-15 watts.
- Legitimate licensed BIOS boots from SD, USB, or Ethernet. Linux comes preloaded... Yes, it'll run Win10 32 or 64.
- Large full breakout shield available with screw terminals for easy wiring, or order just the CPU and provide your own wiring.
- See complete FAQs here.
- No power supply included
- No microSD card included
- Baby Breakout or Large Breakout plus Power Supply
- Antennas for WiFi (x2) and Bluetooth (x1) - 3 total
- Quality microSD card for additional storage