Additional items required to operate - see "NOT INCLUDED" section below
- Genuine Intel Atom x5-Z8350 quad core with 2M Cache. Runs up to 1.92GHz with a 480MHz GPU. Eats RPi for dessert. Beats some desktops.
- Loaded with memory: 2GB DDR3L-1600, 16GB eMMC, SD slot for adding more - up to 256GB
- Full HDMI port with Intel HD Graphics & primary audio out
- USB 3.0 port
- Fast dual band WiFI b/g/n/ac 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi RT5572 IPX connectors on board
- Bluetooth 4.0 CR8510
- Gigabit hardwired RJ45 Ethernet RTL8111G
- 9-axis inertial navigation sensor with compass BNO055
- Secondary XMOS audio output with class-D power amp.
- TTL serial debug and expansion serial ports up to 3.6Mbps
- Real time clock & battery
- JST style connectors on top and a 26-pin header for power & GPIO below.
- Runs on 5V. Typically 4-15 watts.
- Legitimate licensed BIOS boots from SD, USB, or Ethernet. Linux comes preloaded... Yes, it'll run Win10 32 or 64.
- Large full breakout shield available with screw terminals for easy wiring, or order just the CPU and provide your own wiring.
- See complete FAQs here.
- No power supply included
- No microSD card included
- Baby Breakout or Large Breakout plus Power Supply
- Antennas for WiFi (x2) and Bluetooth (x1) - 3 total
- Quality microSD card for additional storage
- Power is provided through GPIO. If you do not want to do your own wiring, see Baby Breakout or Large Breakout.
- Additional power is required to run speakers off the included speaker ports on the Atomic Pi.
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.
Getting Started with Atomic Pi: