Biscuit - Programmable WiFi 9-Axis Absolute Orientation Sensor
The Biscuit™ is an integrated module consisting of 3 dimensional motion sensor and WiFi communication module.
The 3 dimensional motion sensor includes Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Geomagnetic sensor. The Biscuit™ provides 3-axis absolute orientation in the format of Quaternion, Euler Angle or Rotation Vector as well as Linear Acceleration, Gravity, Heading and Temperature.
The WiFi module has an inherent micro controller unit (MCU) on which users can download their own programs developed on separate development environment (IDE).
The Biscuit™ can be operated using USB bus power or battery to be used as an independent device untethered to a host.
- 3-Axis Gyroscope
- 3-Axis Accelerometer
- 3-Axis Geomagnetic Sensor
- 3-Axis Orientation: Quaternion, Euler Angle, Rotation Vector
- Linear Acceleration
- Accelerometer Ranges: ±2/4/8/16g (selectable)
- Accelerometer Resolution: 14-bit
- Gyroscope Ranges: ±125°/s, 250°/s, 500°/s, 1000°/s, 2000°/s (selectable)
- Gyroscope Resolution: 16-bit
- Geomagnetic Sensor Ranges: ±1300µT (x, y axis), ±2500µT (z axis)
- Geomagnetic Sensor Resolution: 13 / 13 / 15 bits for x / y / z axes
- Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- CPU: 32-bit, 80MHz
- Flash Memory: 2MB
- Arduino IDE
- 25 x 48 mm (PCB)
- USB Bus or Battery Operated
- Consumption: 75mA (sensors and WiFi turned off)
- Input Voltage: 3.7 - 5.0VDC
- WARNING: Incorrect battery connection can damage the PCB. If the battery has different outputs than the one shown in the picture above, please use the supplied cable to change the polarity. Compatible battery connector is Molex 51021-0200
- This product was developed & manufactured by WITHROBOT Co., LTD
- Board schematics and firmware source code will not be released to the public.
- Technical Information - https://github.com/withrobot/Biscuit/blob/master/Product(English)/README.md