Chroma C0/C1/C1+/C2 Servo Board
The Chroma C Servo Board allows control of up to eight radio-control (RC) servos or electronic speed controllers (ESC) via the GPIO pins on the C0/C1/C1+/C2 (or Raspberry Pi, Banana Series, or ODROID-W). Commands are sent as simple ASCII. The 2x13 pin header on top of the Servo Board is a pass-through to allow connecting other cards to the GPIO port. Output is buffered and converted to 5V.
- Control up to 8 RC servos or ESCs
- Commands sent in simple ASCII
- Buffered output converted to 5V
- Pass-through 2x13 pin header
- Programmable AVR with open-source software
- Unmounted 8-pin connector exposes 6 GPIO pins of ATmega8 MCU, +3.3V and ground
- Works on the C0/C1/C1+/C2 and all versions of the Raspberry Pi, Banana Series and ODROID-W.
- Requires the XU4 Shifter Shield to work with the XU3/XU4.
- C Servo Board Manual - http://respectech.com/odroid/docs/C1_servo_board_manual_v3.pdf