CloudShell2 NAS Kit
The CloudShell2 NAS kit for the ODROID-XU4 and XU4Q is an affordable DIY Network Attached Storage (NAS) solution with RAID support. Like the original CloudShell, it includes a color LCD and IR receiver on the front, but adds support for USB Attached SCSI (UAS or UASP) and useful data storage technologies (RAID0, RAID1 and SPAN). It offers dual slots for 3.5" HDD/SSD drives. The CloudShell2 also includes a USB3.0 to SATA bridge (JMicron JMS561) which supports UAS and allows installation of dual 3.5" SATA HDD/SSD storage.
Please note that the XU4/XU4Q is not included with the purchase of the CloudShell2.
- Supports the XU4 and XU4Q
- Includes (2x) 3.5" drive bays
- Drive array support: Basic, JBOD, RAID0, RAID1, SPAN
- Shell made out of laser-cut acrylic panels
- 92 x 92mm fan included for cool and quiet modes
- IR Receiver (remote controller sold separately)
- 2.8in. 320x240 TFT LCD
- Dimensions: 140 x 110 x 222mm (~5.5 x 4.4 x 8.75in.)
- Weight: 0.64kg (1lb. 6.5oz.)
- Power supply and power cord sold separately
- Only available in Smoky Blue (Clear is no longer offered)
- CloudShell2 Wiki - https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/add-on_boards/xu4_cloudshell2/xu4_cloudshell2
- Assembly Guide - https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/add-on_boards/xu4_cloudshell2/cs2_assembling2
- ODROID Magazine Article - http://magazine.odroid.com/wp-content/uploads/ODROID-Magazine-201704.pdf#page=36
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.