Shelly Pro 1PM
1 channel DIN rail relay switch with power metering and Wi-Fi, LAN and Bluetooth connection
Professional 1 channel relay with Wi-Fi, LAN, and Bluetooth connection, suitable for home and facility automation with remote control and precise power management. DIN rail mountable inside a breaker box. Enhanced safety features and compatible with most used home automation platforms.
- LAN, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connection
- 1 output, 16A
- Power metering
- DIN rail mountable
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
|Power supply AC||110-240V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||12VDC ± 10%
|Roller Shutter Mode
|Device Temperature Protection
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 4 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency||2412 - 2484 MHz|
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power||1mW|
|Wi-Fi Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||18,5mm x89,5mm x 68,5mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen2/