Fan - 40mm x 7mm 3.3-5VDC Quiet with 2.54mm header breadboard wires
Perfect fan for adding DIY quiet cooling to most SBCs and enclosures.
- 2.54mm pitch female connectors for connecting directly to I/O headers on most SBCs, MCUs and breadboards.
- Much quieter than most 40mm fans when operating at 3.3 and 5VDC.
- Low-profile 7mm thickness.
- Bearing type: Sleeve
- Rated Voltage: 5VDC
- Operating Voltage: 4.5~5.5VDC
- Operating Amperage @ 5V: 0.12A
- RPM @ 5V: 5000rpm
- CFM (Cubic Ft. / Min.) Airflow @ 5V: 4.34cfm
- Static Pressure @ 5V: 2.17 mmH2O
- Noise Level @ 5V: 22.57 dB
- Weight: 8.5g
- ODROID C0 / C1 / C1+ / C2 / W
- Raspberry Pi (most models)
- LeMaker Banana Pi / Pro / Guitar / HiKey (and more)
- Arduino / ATmega (most models)