IR Sensor ROM-WT138L(N)
The ROM-WT138LM(N) series are remote control receiver modules designed for use with the ODROID-GO Game Kit. Pin diode and receiver IC are assembled on one module. Small- sized, light-weight, and low in current consumption, these modules have been created using resin mold. The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor.
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 6 V
- - TTL and CMOS compatibility
- - Photo detector and preamplifier in one package.
- - Internal filter for PCM frequency
- - Open collector output - built-in Pull-up resistor(40 ㏀ )
- - Low active output active
- - Enhanced Immunity against all kinds of disturbance light
- - No occurrence of disturbance pulses at output pin within nominal conditions.
- - Short settling time after power On.( below 1msec)
Hardkernel Wiki - IR Receiver Project: https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go/arduino/37_ir_receiver