IR Sensor ROM-WT138L(N)
The ROM-WT138LM(N) series are remote control receiver modules designed for use with the ODROID-GO Game Kit. Pin diode and receiver IC are assembled on one module. Small- sized, light-weight, and low in current consumption, these modules have been created using resin mold. The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor.
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 6 V
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package.
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Open collector output - built-in Pull-up resistor(40 ㏀ )
- Low active output active
- Enhanced Immunity against all kinds of disturbance light
- No occurrence of disturbance pulses at output pin within nominal conditions.
- Short settling time after power On. (below 1msec)
- Hardkernel Wiki - IR Receiver Project - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go/arduino/37_ir_receiver
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.