JustBoom Amp and DAC Zero pHAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
Harness the clarity of your high-definition music files with the JustBoom Pi Zero amplifier board. Audio the way it was meant to be heard!
The JustBoom Pi Zero Amp is a high quality audio amplifier designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Zero. It provides up to 192kHz/32bit digital to analogue conversion and gives up to a 2x40W Class-D amplified output. We’ve also included an optional IR receiver to allow remote control operation of your Raspberry Pi. Simply stack the plug-and-play Pi Zero Amp onto your Pi Zero and you can be streaming flawless high quality audio in minutes over the cloud or local network.
- Full high quality audio - 384kHz / 32bit
- Advanced ESD protection
- Plug and play compatibility for ease of use
- Hardware volume control from your Raspberry Pi Zero
- No soldering required
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero and the new Pi Zero Wireless
- Mounting hardware included
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS
- TAS5756 Digital Audio AMP – Class D
- Texas Instruments TPA6133A2 headphone amplifier – 138mW
- Maximum output is 30W (RMS) 55W (Peak)
- Fully integrated hardware volume mixing via “alsamixer” or any ALSA compatible application
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver (solder yourself if required)
- 112db SNR and -93db THD for best-in-class audio
- Advanced ESD protection on both headphone and RCA outputs
- Pi Zero Gameboy
- Interactive art projects with audio requirement
- Arcade table projects with high quality, immersive audio
- Streaming (either from cloud or network storage) high-definition audio player
- Internet radio player with high quality stereo audio
- Refit old radios and boomboxes with high quality streaming audio
- And many many more....
- Setup Guide - https://www.justboom.co/start/set-up-justboom-amp-zero-phat-and-case/
- JustBoom Player Software - https://www.justboom.co/software/justboom-player/
- Product Guide - https://www.pi-supply.com/make/justboom-product-guide/
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.