M1 MIPI-CSI Camera Kit
This MIPI camera kit has an OV5647 sensor chip which can capture up to 5 Mpixel images and 720p/30fps video streaming. You can get reasonably good imaging whether it is in the daytime or at night thanks to the automatically switchable IR-Cut filter and two IR Lights. Realtime image inputs from the MIPI-CSI port can be widely used for Machine-Learning applications.
- All-day image – it’s built-in IR-cut camera, automatically switches day and night mode for better and clearer image. This can avoid image color cast, which is easier for beginners to use.
- MIPI CSI interface carries 5 megapixels data from the camera back to the processor.
- The IR video Camera is capable to capture 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080 P @ 30 FPS, 720 P @ 60 FPS and 640 x480 P 60/90 video Recording, with 5MP Ov5647 1080P webcam sensor.
- Embedded Switchable IR-cut filter, eliminating color distortion in the daylight
- Comes with infrared LED, supports night vision
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
- CCD size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture(F): 1.8
- Focal length: 3.6 mm (adjustable)
- Field of view: 75.7 degrees (diagonal)
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p
- Screw holes which are used for a fixed position
- 3.3V power consumption
- Support connecting infrared LED or flash LED
- Dimension: 31 mm x 32mm
A. 1 x Switchable IR-cut camera with 15Cm FFC
B. 2 x IR lights
C. 2 x IR lights heat sink
D,E. 1 set x Screws and nuts for assembling IR Lights
F, G. 1 x Acrylic holder
H, I, J. 1 set x screws, nuts, and spacers for standing up the camera on the holder.
- Caution! : MIPI-CSI(OV5647) Camera and/or ODRIOD-M1 will be burnt out and get permanent damage if you install or remove the camera while ODROID-M1 is running, or the cable sits in wrong position. Please make sure to install or remove it properly only when ODROID-M1 is turned off.