Mixtile Edge 2
Mixtile Edge 2 is an ARM SBC that offers high performance, low power usage, and versatile network connections. It runs Android 11 and Linux operating systems and can be customized to fit a variety of application scenarios. With advanced Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, Cellular, LoRa, Zigbee and other connections, and extensive M.2 (B Key), mini-PCIe, RS-485, CAN, and UART ports, Mixtile Edge 2 can handle the needs of IoT gateways, commercial displays, intelligent vending machines, and industrial control systems.
Edge 2 Kit is built around the Edge 2 single-board computer, adding more capabilities such as a customizable enclosure and two external Wi-Fi antennas for rich wireless connectivity, includes:
- Mixtile Edge 2
- CPU: Rockchip Quad-core Cortex-A55 SoC Processor RK3568
- NPU: 1 Tops
- Memory: 2/4GB LPDDR4 DRAM Memory and 16/32GB eMMC
- HDMI interface: HDMI2.0 / eDP / MIPI-DSI + TP / MIPI-DSI / MIPI-CSI
- Video encoder: 1080P100 H.264/H.265 video encoder
- Video decoder: 4KP60 H.265/H.264/VP9 video decoderStorage expansion:
- Micro-SD 3.0 Flash Expansion Socket, M.2 Socket: PCIe 3.0 (B Key), USB2.0, SIM Socket.
- Other expansions: Mini-PCIe Socket: USB2.0, I2C, U.2 Extension Socket: SATA or PCIe 2.0, SATA, Gigabit Ethernet.
- USB: Three USB3.0 ports
- GPIOs: One RS485 and two TTLDigital I/O, SPDIF, I2C, DMIC
- Wireless Technology: WiFi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0, Support 4G/5G module
- Power: 12V DC / SATA power socket, Type-C PD3.0 Power input（max 3A @ 20V)
- Clock: Real-Time Clock with Battery Backup
- Operating temperature: 0 to +80°C