oCam 5MP USB3.0 Camera
The oCam supports plug-and-play and is UVC compliant adapting the standard M12 lens with a focal length of 3.6mm. Direct memory access via USB 3.0 allows data to be written to main memory without going through the CPU. It reduces the CPU work load significantly.
- Sensor: OmniVision OV5640 CMOS image sensor
- Lens: Standard M12 Lens with focal length of 3.6mm
- FOV: 65 Degree
- Image sensor size: 0.25inch (3673.6 μm x 2738.4 μm)
- Pixel size: 1.4 μm x 1.4 μm
- Shutter: Electric Rolling Shutter
- Interface: USB 3.0 Super-Speed
- Supported OS: Windows7/8/10, Linux, Plug-and-Play by UVC(USB Video Class) Protocol.
- Power: USB BUS Power (Rating : 5V/280mA)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ + 70°C
- Camera Control: Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, White Balance
- Frame Rate: (YUV email@example.com, 1920x1080@15fps, 1280x720@30fps, 640x480@120fps, 320x240@120fps) (MJPEG 1920x1080@30fps, 1280x720@45fps, 640x480@30fps)
- PCB Size: 42 x 42mm
- Depth: 30-35 mm (Variable length for Manual Focusing)
- Weight: 35gram approx. (Including machining metal frame)
- This product was developed & manufactured by WITHROBOT Co., LTD.
- Board schematics and firmware source code will NOT be publicly released.
- CROSS-THREAD WARNING: When installing an M12 lens, it is very easy to cross-thread the lens into the housing. Take extra care to make sure lens is going in absolutely straight!
- Tutorial and Example Code - https://github.com/withrobot/oCam