oCam 5MP USB3.0 Color Camera
The oCam supports plug-and-play and is UVC compliant adapting the standard M12 lens with a focal length of 3.6mm. Direct memory access via USB 3.0 allows data to be written to main memory without going through the CPU. It reduces the CPU work load significantly.
USB 3.0 cable is NOT INCLUDED. If needed, please add a USB 3.0 cable from the "Recommended Accessories" section.
- Sensor: OmniVision OV5640 CMOS Color image sensor
- Lens: Standard M12 Lens with focal length of 3.6mm
- FOV: 65 Degree
- Image sensor size: 0.25inch (3673.6 μm x 2738.4 μm)
- Pixel size: 1.4 μm x 1.4 μm
- Shutter: Electric Rolling Shutter
- Interface: USB 3.0 Super-Speed
- Supported OS: Windows7/8/10, Linux, Plug-and-Play by UVC(USB Video Class) Protocol.
- Power: USB BUS Power (Rating : 5V/280mA)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ + 70°C
- Camera Control: Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, White Balance
- Frame Rate: (YUV email@example.com, 1920x1080@15fps, 1280x720@30fps, 640x480@120fps, 320x240@120fps) (MJPEG 1920x1080@30fps, 1280x720@45fps, 640x480@30fps)
- PCB Size: 42 x 42mm
- Depth: 30-35 mm (Variable length for Manual Focusing)
- Weight: 35gram approx. (Including machining metal frame)
- This product was developed & manufactured by WITHROBOT Co., LTD.
- Board schematics and firmware source code will NOT be publicly released.
- CROSS-THREAD WARNING: When installing an M12 lens, it is very easy to cross-thread the lens into the housing. Take extra care to make sure lens is going in absolutely straight!
- Tutorial and Example Code - https://github.com/withrobot/oCam
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.