ODROID-XU3 Lite (Recertified) with Case
We have a limited number of ODROID-XU3 Lite recertified units in stock. Each one has been fully tested and certified. This item is being offered “as-is”, with no warranty.
NOTE: Additional items needed to operate your XU3-Lite are listed below.
Powered by ARM® big.LITTLE™ technology -- a Heterogeneous Multi-Processing (HMP) solution allowing all eight cores to process simultaneously.
The ODROID-XU3 Lite is the low-cost sibling of the XU3 with the display port and energy monitoring features removed, and a slightly lower maximum clock speed.
The XU3 Lite continues the XU3's tradition as a new generation of computing device with more powerful, more energy-efficient hardware and a smaller form factor. Supporting open source, the board can run various flavors of Linux, including the latest Ubuntu and Android versions. Through the e-MMC 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the ODROID-XU3 boasts fast data transfer speeds, a feature that is increasingly required to support advanced processing power on ARM devices. This supports faster booting, web browsing and 3D gaming.
- Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 1.8Ghz quad core and Cortex™-A7 quad core CPUs
- Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
- 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM at 933MHz (14.9GB/s memory bandwidth) PoP stacked
- eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage
- USB 3.0 Host x 1, USB 3.0 OTG x 1, USB 2.0 Host x 4
- HDMI 1.4a for display
- Recertified XU3 Lite
- Used XU3 Case (case may have decals, markings or be discolored)
- Active Heatsink and Cooling Fan
- eMMC or microSD card with operating system image
- microHDMI (Type D) to standard HDMI cable, or HDMI to VGA adapter (both available on this site)
- Display device for setup and use (HDMI-capable monitor, or appropriate adapter), unless running as a "headless" server