PINE H64 Model B
The PINE H64 Model B is a Single Board Computer by PINE64. The form factor of the board has changed from the PINE H64 model A to the smaller Rock64/Raspberry Pi footprint. The basic layout of the I/O on the PINE H64-B also mirrors that of the Rock64, including the position of the eMMC module socket, microSD slot, USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, as well as digital audio and power connectors. This means that existing cases designed for the Rock64 will also fit the new PINE H64 Model B.
The H64-B is powered by an Allwinner “H6” Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53 @ 1.8GHz 64-Bit Processor with MALI-T720 MP2 GPU @ 600Mhz. The PINE H64-B is equipped with either 2GB or 3GB RAM of system memory and 128Mbit SPI boot Flash. There is also an eMMC module socket for optionally adding an eMMC up to 128GB and microSD slot for booting. The board is equipped with 1x USB 3.0 Host, 2x USB 2.0 Host, Gigabit Ethernet, PI-2 GPIO Bus, as well as many other peripheral device interface such as UART, SPI, I2C, for makers who wish to integrate with sensors and other peripherals.
Additional items required to operate - see "NOT INCLUDED" section below
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 Processor @1.8GHz (32KB L1 Instruction cache per core, 32KB L1 Data cache per core, and 512KB L2 cache - shared among cores, virtualization support, 28nm process)
- ARM Mali T-722MP2 Dual-core GPU - Supports OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1, OpenCL 1.2/1.1, ATSC (Adaptive Scalable Texture Compression), FAST
- 2GB and 3GB LPDDR3 RAM configurations
- Built-in 128Mbit SPI Flash memory
- eMMC socket
- MicroSD slot - bootable, supports SDHC and SDXC, storage up to 256GB
- 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 1x USB3.0 Host port and 2x USB2.0 Host port
- HDMI 2.0 out - Digital Video up to 4KP60 (HDCP2.2)
- 3.5mm stereo earphone/microphone plug
- 2x20 pin PI-2 GPIO Header
- Wifi: 802.11bgn 2.4G + external antenna (1T1R, RTL8723BS chip)
- Bluetooth: 2.1/3.0/4.0 LE (RTL8723BS chip)
- RTC battery connector for integrated real-time clock
- SPDIF connector
- Power & Reset buttons
- No power supply included - Consider a Pine 5DCV/3A power supply available on this site
- No microSD or eMMC card included - eMMC memory is much faster than microSD memory
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device. Recommend HDMI2.0 cable to support 4K output
- USB-UART module highly recommended for tinkering with u-boot, kernels, multiple installs and more
- Although the Allwinner H6 SoC technically supports PCIe, it has been reported that the implementation is broken. Therefore, no PCIe interface is available on the H64-B.
- SoC video support: Ultra HD 4k and Full HD 1080p video decoding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 SP/ASP GMC, H.263, H.264, H.265, WMV9/VC-1, and VP8, BD Directory, BD ISO and BD m2ts video decoding, H.264 High Profile 1080P@60fps encoding, 3840×1080,1920×2160 3D decoding, Complies with RTSP, HTTP,HLS,RTMP,MMS streaming media protocol
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/pine-h64b
- H64 Wiki Page - http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/PINE_H64_Main_Page
- Armbian OS Image - https://www.armbian.com/pine-h64-b/
- Android OS Links - http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/PINE_H64_Main_Page#Android_7.x
Testing TinkerCAD on Chrome on Android TV 7 on H64-B 3GB Model (2019-08-28) - Raw Video starting from boot-up, using built-in WiFi:
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.