PineDio USB LoRa Adapter
LoRa is a long range, low power wireless platform that is being used by a lot of Internet of Things (IoT) products. Using LoRa and LoRaWAN, devices can communicate across the world using the internet, using various decentralised networks such as The Things Network or Helium. Since, PINE64 believes in openness, the LoRa gateway can connect to any network, per the developer implementation.
The Pine64 USB LoRa Adapter designed for the PineDio ecosystem. May be used in multiple SBC and other computing applications.
- Uses Semtech SX1262 LoRa Transceivers
- Uses WCH PCH341F USB to SPI bus converter
- Dimension: 75 x 23.8 mm
- Includes 10cm length rubber antenna
- Software for receiving and sending LoRa messages via this adapter already exists, but at the time of release no SBC operating systems have implemented support for it.
- LoRa trades high speed for long range - LoRa is not high enough bandwidth to stream real-time audio, but can send text-based data.
- Pinedio Wiki - https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/Pinedio
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.