PinePhone Privacy Smartphone
Price is an estimate - Final price may vary.
If you'd like to join our PinePhone giveaway and receive an email when the PinePhone is available for preorder, click here.
Want to convert to an open-source, privacy-centric and community-supported Linux smartphone? Sounds like a daydream doesn't it? Well the Pine64 community has brought the dream to life with the PinePhone Linux Smartphone. Running mainline Linux and powered by an Allwinner A64 ARM Cortex-A53 quad-core processor, this phone provides an alternative to Android and iOS. Featuring a 1440x720p IPS display, the PinePhone looks just like a modern smartphone, and with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM, a 32GB eMMC module, 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0, and 4G LTE Cat 4 worldwide band support, it will perform like one too. It has more expandability and connectivity than most other smartphones, including a headphone jack, microSD slot, 2Mpx front and 5Mpx rear cameras, GPS, a gyroscopic sensor and light sensor. In addition, the PinePhone has many options not included in most any other smartphone, like a pogo-pin I2C interface and privacy switches to turn off certain hardware features. For those wishing for their own Linux smartphone, the dream is coming soon!
- Allwinner A64 Cortex A53 quad-core processor running at 1.2 GHz
- Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- USB-C for data, charging, Ethernet and video
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi 802.11n
- 4G LTE (Worldwide-compatible)
- Privacy (hardware) switches for BT/WiFi, LTE, cameras, mic/speaker
- 32GB eMMC
- microSD Slot
- Gyro magnetic sensor
- Light sensor
- Volume, power, reset, home buttons
- Audio aux
- 2Mpx and 5Mpx front / back cameras
- 1440x720 IPS 6" LCD panel
- Hardened glass
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/pinephone
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.