PineTime Smart Watch
Out of stock
If you're an experienced developer, or if you want to tackle a new development project, the PineTime may be just what you're looking for.
There are a couple of operating systems now available for the PineTime that are quite functional.
Please see the NOTES section below for important information to consider before purchasing.
- Dimensions: 37.5mm x 40mm x 11mm
- Weight: 38 grams
- Build: Zinc Alloy and Plastic
- Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, RGB 65K colors
- Size: 1.3 inches
- Resolution: 240×240 pixels, 1:1 ratio
- SoC: NORDIC Semiconductor nRF52832
- CPU: 64MHz ARM Cortex-M4F
- Internal: 512KB Flash, 64KB RAM
- Additional: SPI NOR 4 MB Flash
- Bluetooth 5 (including Low Energy)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, PPG Heart Rate Sensor
- Actuator: Vibrator
- Built-in LiPo 170-180mAh battery
- Charging: Proprietary 2pin 5V 500mA, USB type A plug
- The PineTime Sealed Kit is aimed at the enthusiast technology community - there are still some rough edges in the software, but there are at least two projects that are quite usable at this time.
- The PineTime Dev Kit aimed solely for development purpose only, this is not for end users looking for ready-to-wear smartwatch.
- The PineTime Dev Kit is a development kit, not a fully assembled smartwatch. Please note that the main unit and cover does not snap (lock) together. In the upcoming ready-to-wear PineTime, the body will be bonded with waterproof silicone adhesive.