Looking for a powerhouse of an SBC, but one that is still affordable? The ROCKPro64 is the most powerful Single Board Computer released by PINE64, powered by Rockchip’s RK3399 processor. The RK3399 is a 6-core chip with two ARM Cortex-A72 CPU cores, four Cortex-A53 cores, and Mali-T860MP4 graphics. This impressive single board computer is offered in 2GB and 4GB configurations.
Moreover, the board comes packed with features, including an USB 3.0 and USB type C with DP1.2 port, a full PCIe x4 as well as eMMC module socket. You also get a 40pin header with I2C, SPI, UARTs and GPIOs.
The board is backwards compatible with many of the existing PINE64 peripherals, including the Wifi/BT module, camera module and LCD panel. All this in the exact same model “A” dimension as the original PINE A64.
Links to compliance documentation available at the bottom of this listing.
Additional items required to operate - see "NOT INCLUDED" section below
- SoC - Rockchip RK3399 Hexa-Core (dual ARM Cortex A72 and quad ARM Cortex A53) 64-Bit Processor and MALI T-860MP4 Quad-Core GPU
- RAM - 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4
- PCIe x4 open ended slot
- eMMCmodule/microSD card storage (not included)
- 1x USB 3.0 type C Host with DP 1.2, 1x USB 3.0 type A Host, 2x USB 2.0 Host
- Gigabit Ethernet
- PI-2 GPIO Bus
- 1x HDMI 2.0 port, MiPi DSI interface, eDP and Touch Panel interfaces, stereo MiPi CSI interface
- No power supply included - Consider a Pine 12V/3A power supply available on this site
- No microSD or eMMC card included - eMMC memory is much faster than microSD memory
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device. Recommend HDMI2.0 cable to support 4K output
- Pine64 is committed to supplying the ROCKPro64 board until at least the year 2023.
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/rockpro64
- PINE64 Resources - https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/ROCKPro64
- FCC - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/ROCKPro64%20FCC%20SDOC%20Certificate.pdf
- CE - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/ROCKPro64%20CE-EMC%20Certificate.pdf
- RoHS - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/ROCKPro64%20ROHS%20%20SEC180529404001E%20Report.pdf
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.