Shelly Dimmer 2 - WiFi AC Dimmer for Bulbs / LEDs / Transformers
Estimated to ship 1st Half of April 2021
Control a wide range of halogen lights, dimmable LEDs, and ferromagnetic transformers from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated dimmer in the world. no neutral line required.
- Open Source
- Firmware Reprogrammable
- Embedded webserver
- Designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
- For multiple loads (bulbs, LEDs, transformers) connected to one Dimmer 2, all loads connected to the Dimmer 2 must be equal in power load and technology - do not mix loads on the Dimmer 2.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Dimmable LED||50-200VA / 10W – 200W|
|Incandescent and halogen light sources||10-220W|
|Resistive-inductive loads ferromagnetic transformers||50-150VA|
|Working without a neutral line||Yes|
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 35 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radiofrequency||2400 - 2484 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||42mm x 36mm x 14 mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport