Shelly Plug S (EU)
Shelly Plug S (EU) automatically monitors and controls lighting, heating, or any other connected electrical appliance at home, no matter where you are. When an electric appliance, such as a lamp, is plugged into the Shelly Plug S, you can switch it on and off through the Shelly Cloud mobile application at any time, from anywhere!
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated Plug.
- Has an embedded webserver
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- It allows you to manage electrical supplies with power up to 2500W (12A)
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||No|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Operational temperature||-10ºC to +50ºC|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||Yes/802.11 b/g/n|
|Radiofrequency||2412 - 2484 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||46mm x 69mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/